Are you playing Destiny 2? Well, time to look to your other hobbies for a bit. Perhaps you like bird watching. Stamp collection is in season, I’ve heard. Monday, Sept. 25, the game will be going down for maintenance for a patch release updating the game to version 1.0.3.
While the studio did not give many details about what would be being updated specifically, there are some issues they are aware of and may be looking in to fixing:
- Trials of the Nine was not disabled properly at this week’s ritual reset. Moving forward, players should expect this activity to be available each Friday at 10 a.m. PDT through Tuesday at 2 a.m. PDT.
- The quest step “His Highness’s Seal” is not properly incrementing when players acquire Emperor Seals.
- Occasionally, objects aren’t properly spawning within the Exodus Crash Nightfall strike. Players may need to relaunch the activity for objectives to properly spawn.
- Public event completions are not properly granting Clan XP upon completion.
- Clan Engrams are not being rewarded to some qualifying players. NOTE: If a player leaves a clan and joins a new clan mid-week, they will not be able to earn further Clan Engrams until the following weekly reset.
- If a player creates a new character after an alternate character has earned a raid key on a given week, the key will be erroneously removed from character Inventory. NOTE: Raid keys are removed, by design, with each weekly ritual reset.
The update will begin at 9 a.m. ET, when Destiny 2 will start preventing new sessions. then at 10, the game will boot the remainder of players off the server. Though its often difficult to give a precise window, the patch is planned to take 5-6 hours, the perfect amount of time to get that scrapbook in order.