In celebration for the full release of Legends of Eisenwald on steam this week by Aterdux Entertainment. They have created a new trailer to show off this classically inspired turn based, strategy RPG. Regularly $29.99 but if you act fast you can get it for $25.49 with the release discount of 15%. In Legends of Eisenwald, you will gather your troops and embark on a dangerous journey to carve your name into the legends of the grim lands of Eisenwald…a place where the superstitions of medieval times are real (and mostly un-friendly).
About the game
Legends of Eisenwald is an adventure game with tactical battles, RPG and strategy elements. Take the lead of a small feudal army and try to defend your right to survive in this ruthless medieval world.
The mysterious lands of old Germany are waiting for you – it’s a land where the superstitions of the time have come to life. This isn’t a fantasy game. There are no elves or dragons here. There are only people – and their passions, sins and fears that often take a tangible form. Which path will you choose? Live according to your conscience? Or live by power and might? Or will you live by justice? And what is your justice, really?
• A unique and dynamic combat system – each move is also an attack
• The ability to individually equip *each* fighter in your army
• A large selection of weapons, spells and abilities, including the option to use mounted units
• Diverse upgrade trees, and each unit level up provides cosmetic changes
• An intriguing non-linear story
• A distinctive game world without common fantasy cliches
• Over 50 hours of gameplay within the game. A main campaign consisting of eight chapters plus two additional scenarios.
• A beautiful symphonic soundtrack in a medieval style
• An accompanying Scenario Editor with the full set of developer tools