Sproggiwood takes players on a hilarious adventure through Finnish Folklore where they meet Sproggi, the guardian of the Sprog. Disguising himself as a talking sheep (!), Sproggi lures players into his realm to help him bring peace and order to the land and tame the creatures that inhabit the Sprog.
Each of Sproggiwood’s procedurally-generated dungeons is filled with monsters, traps, weapons, loot, and much more. Completing the dungeons will require mastery of game’s unique tactical combat mechanics. However, unlike traditional roguelikes, dying does not mean “Game Over”: It just encourages players to come back and loot some more.
Sproggiwood features six unique, customizable character classes complete with their own weapons, armor, and abilities. Finding the right character and weapons to fit each player’s own personal style is critical to surviving the dungeons and defeating bosses. When a break is needed, players can build a town for their newly-tamed creatures to inhabit.
* A humorous setting inspired by Finnish mythology.
* Brain-churning tactical combat vs. an assortment of creative monsters and traps.
* Six fully unique, customizable classes: simple farmer, brave warrior, merry archer, cunning thief, brainy wizard, and creepy vampire.
* Procedural dungeons filled to the brim with scrolls, potions, swords, and staves.
* Town decoration mode with buildings, trees, roads, and villagers.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The mobile version of Sproggiwood is priced at $9.99: